The city is currently courting the Vermont League of Cities and Towns as it decides on a new home.
What does VLCT stand for?
VLCT stands for Vermont League of Cities and Towns
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VLCT
We have 1 other meaning of VLCT in our Acronym Attic
- Very Low Calorie Ketogenic Diet
- Variable Length Code, Left Bit First (ISO/IEC 13818 spec entropy coding used in MPEG2 video)
- Very-Long-Chain Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
- Volcom Stone (clothing company)
- Variable Link-Capacity Network
- Ventral Lateral Cardiac Nerve
- Vehicle Licensing Cost Recovery Fee
- Very Long-Chain Acyl-CoA Synthetase (enzyme)
- Very-Long-Chain Saturated Fatty Acid (biochemistry)
- Varactor-Loaded Complementary Split-Ring Resonator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Purchasing Options Already municipalities and the Vermont League of Cities and Towns are receiving offers to aggregate power purchasing or otherwise broker power purchases.
Municipal Risk Pool Implements DAVID's Policy Administration and Underwriting System SAN FRANCISCO -- DAVID Corporation, a leading provider of risk management and insurance software and services, today announced that the Vermont League of Cities and Towns (VLCT), a municipal risk pool serving Vermont's municipalities, is live with DAVID Corporation's NavRisk Policy as the policy administration and underwriting system for their Property and Casualty Intermunicipal Fund (PACIF).