Even Vermont Freedom to Marry Task Force spokesman Chris Tebbetts concedes that "in the future, we can collect evidence of how this falls short of equality.
What does VFMTF stand for?
VFMTF stands for Vermont Freedom to Marry Task Force (est. 1996)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vancouver Folk Music Festival (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Variable Frequency Microwave Furnace
- Valeur Future Minimum Garantie (French: Guaranteed Minimum Future Value; Ford Motor Company)
- Vereinigung Freier Missions Gemeinden (German: Missionary Association of Free Municipalities)
- Valley Forge Middle School
- Valley Forge Military Academy
- Versatile Fan Mount System (computer fan)
- Victoria Fertitta Middle School
- Victoria Folk Music Society (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Vivian Field Middle School (Farmers Branch, TX)
- Navy Fighter Attack Squadron number x
- Night Fighter Squadron/Night Fighter
- Vanderpool, Frostick & Nishanian, PC (law firm; Manassas, VA)
- Variable Funding Note
- Vermont Fresh Network (food)
- Very Fine
- Virtual File Network
- Volvo Finance North America
- Venice Food Not Bombs (California)
- Vessel File Navigation Details (US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vermont Freedom to Marry Task Force has produced a site filled with information and gay marriage resources, including a video of the oral testimony delivered before the slate supreme court in the same-sex-marriage case Baker et al v.
Vermont is a place of great tolerance," says Chris Tebbetts, a member of Vermont Freedom to Marry Task Force, a coalition promoting same-sex unions.