Not far away is the Hardwick-based Vermont Food Venture Center, the subject of the book "The Town that Food Saved: How One Community Found Vitality in Local Food," by Ben Hewitt.
What does VFVC stand for?
VFVC stands for Vermont Food Venture Center (Hardwick, VT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VFVC
We have 1 other meaning of VFVC in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual FoxPro User Group
- Verein zur Förderung des Ultramarathonlaufs in Deutschland (Association for the promotion of ultra-marathon in Germany)
- Vacant Follow Up Survey (General Register Office for Scotland; UK)
- V for Vendetta (comic book vertigo)
- Vacations for Veterans, LLC (Washington, DC)
- Variable Fuel Vehicle
- Veteranen Fahrzeug Verband (German: Vintage Vehicle Association; Wiesbaden, Germany)
- Voies Ferrées du Velay (French: Velay Railways; France)
- Volunteer for the Visayans (Philippines)
- Vorarlberger Fußballverband (German: Austrian soccer club)
- Veterans for Veteran Connection
- Vital Forests Vital Communities
- Very Fast Very Dangerous (album)
- Valley Fever Vaccine Project
- Vietnam Friendship Village Project (Arcata, CA)
- Voorrang Fietsers Van Rechts (Dutch: Priority Right From Cyclists)
- Voice for Veterans Services (Sunset Beach, California)
- Vereinigte Flugtechnische Werke (German aerospace company)
- Vertical Flow Wetland
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vermont Food Venture Center, an incubator for specialty producers, is moving from Fairfax to the Hardwick Industrial Park, which is already home to makers of soy products, whey-based wood finishes and dairy products from cows not injected with growth hormones.