Merchants acquired these branches in connection with the branch divestiture required by federal regulators with respect to Chittenden Corporation's completed merger with Vermont Financial Services Corporation, the parent company of Vermont National Bank.
What does VFSC stand for?
VFSC stands for Vermont Financial Services Corporation (Brattleboro, VT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VFSC
We have 10 other meanings of VFSC in our Acronym Attic
- Vision Fire & Security (now Xtralis; Australia)
- Vista Fire Station (Vista, CA)
- Volvo Financial Services (Greensboro, NC)
- Valley Forge Sewer Authority (est. 1968; Phoenixville, PA)
- Very Fast Simulated Annealing
- Veterans and Family Student Association (University of Oregon)
- Virginia Fire Services Board (Glen Allen, VA)
- Volunteer Fire Service Brigades (Australia)
- Valley Figure Skating Club (Neenah, WI)
- Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (Vanuatu)
- Victoria Figure Skating Club (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Victoria Forensic Science Centre (Macleod, Victoria, Australia)
- Vocal Fold Stellate Cell
- Vessel File Steering System Detail (US Coast Guard)
- Video File Server Daemon
- Vietnamese Federation of San Diego (California)
- Variable Frequency Starter Generator
- Vlaamse Federatie Socialistische Gepensioneerden (Dutch: Retired Flemish Socialist Federation; Belgium)
- Value Financial Services, Inc. (pawn shop operator)
- Veterans Financial Services, Inc. (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These branches are being acquired by Merchants in connection with the branch divestiture required by federal regulators with respect to Chittenden's pending merger with Vermont Financial Services Corporation (Nasdaq: VFSC), the parent company of Vermont National Bank as well as United Bank, located in Massachusetts.