Vermont has very positive sealant rates and dental access rates," she said, "and I think that the Tooth Tutor Dental Access Program, with the support of the Vermont State Dental Society and the Vermont Dental Hygienists' Association, is an important part of that.
What does VDHA stand for?
VDHA stands for Vermont Dental Hygienists' Association (est. 1955; American Dental Hygienists’ Association; Williston, VT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VDHA
We have 2 other meanings of VDHA in our Acronym Attic
- Viola Da Gamba Society of America
- Valvular Disease - Heart
- Verband Deutscher Hypothekenbanken
- Verband für das Deutsche Hundewesen (German Kennel Club)
- Vertical Drilled Hole
- Very Dear Husband (IRC)
- Very Distant Host
- Virginia Department of Health
- Von der Heyde (German)
- Verband Deutscher Haushueter Agenturen (German: Association of German Housekeeping Agencies; Münster, Germany)
- Vietnam Dog Handler Association
- Virginia Deer Hunters Association (est. 1985)
- Virginia Dental Hygienists' Association
- Virginia Development Housing Authority (Richmond, VA)
- Vitamin D3 Hydroxylase-Associated Protein
- Verband Deutscher Highland Cattle (German: German Highland Cattle Breeders)
- Vermont Democratic House Campaign (political action committee)
- Vilnius District Heating Company (Lithuania)
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development
- Variational Dirac-Hartree-Fock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Swanson Jaecks, RDH, BSDH, MA* Nancy Mathison Sykes, RDH, BSDH Tennessee Dental Hygienists' Association Tulsa County Dental Hygienists' Association (OK) University of Maryland--Baltimore Student Chapter Vermont Dental Hygienists' Association Danielle Victoriano, RDH, BS, MHS Virginia Dental Hygienists' Association Virginia Dental Hygienists' Association Foundation Joan M.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] District I: Free Dental Day Care To combat high levels of oral disease among poor and elderly populations; the Vermont Dental Hygienists' Association organized a Restorative Day--a day for oral health care workers to provide services to members of the community who otherwise do not receive oral health care.