The City of Newport is applying for a planning grant through the Vermont Community Development Program for the Gardner Memorial Park Restoration Project and is seeking proposals from qualified consultants to conduct a Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) in accordance with HUD guidelines and the 2013 standard (ASTM E1527-13).
What does VCDP stand for?
VCDP stands for Vermont Community Development Program (community project funding)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VCDP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Compact Disk File System Driver
- Vanderburgh County Department of Health (Indiana)
- Virginia Center for Digital History (University of Virginia)
- Versatile Compact Disk High Density
- Visual C++ Developers Journal
- Video Conference Developers Kit
- Velo Club Don Logan (blog)
- Virginia Citizen's Defense League
- Voltage Controlled Delay Line
- Virginia Community Development Loan Fund (now Capital Source; Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Center for Diabetes Professional Education
- Vermont Coalition for Disability Rights (Montpelier, VT)
- Vertical Cup-Disc Ratio
- Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations
- Variable Connectivity Distributed Routing Network
- Voltage-Controlled Dielectric Resonator Oscillator
- Vapor Compression Distillation Subsystem (aeronautics)
- Vice Chief of the Defence Staff (Canada)
- Vietnam Culture Development Society
- Village Community Development Society (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The City of Barre recently received a $16,700 grant from the Vermont Community Development Program to conduct a feasibility study of potential low-impact hydroelectric generation sites in Barre that are typical of potential opportunities elsewhere in Vermont and New England.
In collaboration with Rutland Redevelopment Authority, NeighborWorks of Western Vermont Community Development Program funding would utilize the grant to evaluate vacant and abandoned properties in targeted areas to determine if they can be saved.