The PHWC provides medical care for folks without insurance and is a member of the Vermont Coalition of Clinics for the Uninsured and Under-insured (VCCU).
What does VCCU stand for?
VCCU stands for Vermont Coalition of Clinics for the Uninsured (est. 1995; Bellows Falls, VT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCCU
We have 1 other meaning of VCCU in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Crack Closure Technique
- Virtual Credit Card Terminal (North Carolina Office of the State Controller)
- Vocational College for Catering and Tourism
- Voluntary and Confidential Counseling and Testing
- Vuelo Controlado Contra el Terreno
- Virginia City Convention and Tourism Authority (Nevada)
- Voluntary Confidential Counselling and Testing Centre (HIV treatment; India)
- Virtual Cement and Concrete Testing Laboratory
- VAIO Camera Capture Utility (program)
- Ventura County Credit Union (Ventura, CA)
- Violent Crime Crack Unit (Uganda)
- Virginia Coop Credit Union
- Viriva Community Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
- Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification
- Volunteer Center of Cedar Valley (Waterloo, IA)
- Vowel-Consonant-Consonant-Vowel (English grammar)
- Ventura County Commission for Women (California; est. 1981)
- Violet Crown Community Works (Austin, TX)
- Virginia Correctional Center for Women
- Vortex Combustion Cold-Wall (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
net The Vermont Coalition of Clinics for the Uninsured and Underinsured is a network of free clinic across Vermont.