For example, the bank uses the award- winning Verizon Business Customer Center (VBCC) global customer portal for its repair and online billing features.
What does VBCC stand for?
VBCC stands for Verizon Business Customer Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VBCC
We have 13 other meanings of VBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Volley Ball Club Abbevillois (France)
- Volleyball Coaches Alliance
- Vail Breast Cancer Awareness Group (Colorado)
- Valley Bible Community Church
- Valley Brook Community Church
- Van Beerendonk Communicatie + Creatie (Netherlands)
- Van Berger Coal Company
- Van Buren Chamber of Commerce (Van Buren, Arkansas)
- Van Buren Commercial Capital
- Venice Beach Care Center (Venice, CA)
- Vero Beach Country Club (Vero Beach, FL)
- Vertical Bhutan Climbing Club
- Very Big Computer Company
- Very Busy Corporate Client
- Victoria Breast Care Centre
- Victoria British Car Club (Canada)
- Vide Boutielle Cultural Club
- Video Bridge Control Centre
- Vienna Baptist Children’s Center
- Village Biodiversity Conservation Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access to the Verizon Business Customer Center portal enables real-time tracking of the managed-service implementation process, project status, inventory tracking, contacts, change management requests and more.
Users can download the new application from the Verizon Business Customer Center (VBCC) online portal and then access it through a PC or a local client server.
The company rolled out further improvements to its Verizon Business Customer Center portal and announced two eBonding enhancements that enable customers to more easily link their systems directly to those of Verizon Business to automate manual business processes.
The new look and feel for the Verizon Business Customer Center will provide an integrated view of a wide range of services, which customers can personalize, enabling them to better manage their networks and associated applications worldwide.
Our eBonding offering, combined with our Verizon Business Customer Center online portal and the personalized account service we deliver on a global basis, helps us to better tailor the service experience to our individual customer requirements.
BASKING RIDGE, New Jersey, April 19 /PRNewswire/ -- - Customers to Gain Single, Real-Time View of Network Operations, Including Availability, Alarms and Trouble-Ticket Status Verizon Business, a premier provider of advanced global communications and information technology (IT) solutions, today announced the launch of Dashboard, a powerful new interface for the Verizon Business Customer Center online trouble-ticket management system.
Expanded global availability of the Verizon Business Customer Center portal to customers based in Asia Pacific, enabling customers there to obtain an integrated, personalized view of their complete range of network services.