VERITAS Storage Foundation for Windows extends VERITAS' leadership in Windows server backup and recovery(1) to include volume management and virtualization.
What does VSFW stand for?
VSFW stands for Veritas Storage Foundation for Windows
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Vehicle Speed Feedback Signs (real time speed monitoring; California Office of Traffic Safety)
- Vermilion Sea Field Station (Baja, CA)
- Vibrational Sum Frequency Spectroscopy
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Voiles Sans Frontieres Suisse (French: Sails Without Borders Switzerland; est. 2002; Switzerland)
- Vermont School Food Service Association
- Vacuum String Field Theory
- Variable Speed Friction Test (automotive engineering)
- Very Secure FTP
- Very Secure File Transfer Protocol Daemon (Linux)
- Lugansk, Ukraine (Airport Code)
- Valle San Giovanni (Italy)
- Variable Spreading Gain
- Variable Surface Glycoprotein
- Vector Signal Generator
- Vegetarian Society of Georgia (USA)
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (surgical procedure)
- Vertical Support Group
- Vibe Solutions Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Vibrating Structure Gyroscope
Samples in periodicals archive:
As we continue to utilize Windows systems and leverage data center virtualization, VERITAS Storage Foundation for Windows is critical in helping us deliver continuous availability of our growing data volumes," said Brad Wood, senior director of enterprise operations for Corrections Corporation of America, the nation's largest provider of jail, detention and corrections services to governmental agencies and the founder of the private corrections industry.
VERITAS Storage Foundation for Windows, VERITAS Storage Foundation High Availability for Windows and VERITAS Storage Foundation for Windows -- Volume Replicator Option, are scheduled to be generally available in July 2005.