What does VCTR stand for?
VCTR stands for Veritas Clinical Trial Register (PeerView; Newtown, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCTR
We have 2 other meanings of VCTR in our Acronym Attic
- Vance County Technical Institute (now Vance-Granville Community College; North Carolina)
- Virtual Center for Technology Innovation (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Virginia Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World (cookbook)
- Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World (Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terro Hope Romero book)
- Valley Center Technology Park (Bay County, Michigan)
- Vehiculo de Combate Transporte de Personal (Spanish: Combat Vehicle Personnel Transport)
- Virtual Centre for Transport and Psychology
- Vela Club Trevignano Romano (Italian sailing club)
- Thunderstorm in the Vicinity (meteorology)
- Vanderhoof Community Theatre Society (Vanderhoof, British Columbia, Canada)
- Virtual China Travel Services Co., Ltd. (Alberta, Canada)
- Virtual Cut-Through Switching
- Visual Contrast Test System (Vistech)
- Vulnerability Compliance Tracking System
- Vinyl Cushion Tufted Textile (flooring)
- Vanuatu Council of Trade Unions
- Virginia Council of Trout Unlimited (Upperville, VA)
- Vapour Cooled Triode Valve