The publications include the "Verification Methodology Manual" (VMM), Verification Methodology Manual for Low Power" (VMM-LP) and the "FPGA-based Prototyping Methodology Manual" (FPMM).
What does VMM stand for?
VMM stands for Verification Methodology Manual
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VMM
We have 48 other meanings of VMM in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans' Mortgage Life Insurance (US Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Veterinary Medical Libraries Section (est. 1974)
- Visualization in Medicine and Life Sciences
- Marine Medium Tilt-Rotor Squadron (US Marine Corps)
- Vancouver Maritime Museum (Canada)
- Vandalism Malicious Mischief (property insurance)
- Vector Matrix Multiplication
- Vector Voltmeter
- Vehicle Maintenance Menu
- Vehicle Message Matrix
- Vesta Mitra Mandiri (Indonesian scientific instrument distributor)
- Video Multipath Multicast
- Vidya Mandir Mylapore (New Delhi, India school)
- Virtual Machine Manager
- Virtual Machine Monitor
- Virtual Meeting Management
- Virtual Member Manager (International Business Machines WebSphere)
- Virtual Memory Manager
- Virtual Metamodel
- Virtual Multimeter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the workshops and subsequent verification methodology manual arises, through which we disseminate innovation seminar between other agencies for PZ.
Synopsys continues to pioneer tools and methodologies to help address low power verification challenges, including the recent publication of the Verification Methodology Manual for Low Power (VMM-LP) book.
Over the past 15 years, Synopsys has written and produced technical publications such as the Reuse Methodology Manual [Springer], the Verification Methodology Manual [Springer], the Verification Methodology Manual for Low Power [Synopsys Press], and the Low Power Methodology Manual [Springer].
In addition, they support Synopsys' VCS(R) verification solution, Pioneer-NTB SystemVerilog testbench and Magellan(TM) hybrid formal analysis tools, and the Verification Methodology Manual for SystemVerilog.
Pragmatic Adoption of Verification Methodology Manual (VMM) for Re-usable Transaction-Based Test Benches in SystemVerilog" is sponsored by Synopsys, Inc.
0 supports Verilog testbenches, and constrained random methodologies as defined in the proven Verification Methodology Manual (VMM) for SystemVerilog.
Sunburst Design also congratulates Mentor for releasing a freely downloadable Advanced Verification Methodology manual with coded examples to assist engineers in the implementation of new and advanced SystemVerilog verification environments.