The task order calls for development, implementation, maintenance and operation of the Verification Information System (VIS) for the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements (SAVE) program.
What does VIS stand for?
VIS stands for Verification Information System (immigration)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VIS
We have 144 other meanings of VIS in our Acronym Attic
- Victorian Immigrant and Refugee Women’s Coalition (Australia)
- IEEE Visualization Conferences
- Lowest Selectable Airspeed
- Vaccine Information Statement
- Vatican Information Service (Catholic news)
- Vehicle Inspection Service
- Vehicle Inspection Standards
- Vehicular Information System
- Vehicular Intercom System
- Verein der Informatikstudierenden an der eth Zürich (Swiss)
- Vertical Incidence Sounder
- Vessel Identification System
- Vibration Isolation System
- Victim Impact Statement (criminal justice system)
- Victorian Institute of Sport (Australia)
- Video Information System
- Vienna International School
- Viewable Image Size (monitors)
- Viridian Envirosolutions Ltd (UK)
- Virtual Instruction Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) awarded CSC (NYSE: CSC) a task order to continue to operate and maintain USCIS' Verification Information System (VIS).
June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) has been selected by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to provide information technology services for the agency's Verification Information System (VIS) Program.