It will use a digital certificate/signature under the VeriSign Trust Network Services provided by NIFT in Pakistan.
What does VTN stand for?
VTN stands for VeriSign Trust Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VTN
We have 33 other meanings of VTN in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicle Tracking and Monitoring System
- Versatile Traffic Management and Shaping (Cisco)
- Vessel Traffic Management Services (shipping)
- Vessel Traffic Management System
- Vital Train Management System
- Vertical Transport and Mixing Experiment (US Depatrment of Energy)
- Night Torpedo Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1944 to1946)
- Valentine, Nebraska (Airport Code)
- Vatan (Bosnian Moslem Party, Kosovo)
- Vereniging Taleninstituten Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Association of Language Institutes; Netherlands)
- Victoria Telecommunity Network
- Virtual Telephone Number
- Virtual Terminal Network (Laurel, MD)
- Virtual Tuner Network (Midas & TeNet group of IIT Madras, India)
- Volvo Truck North America
- Van Toeten Noch Bloazen (Dutch band)
- Velhas Tecnologias, Novos Conceitos (Portuguese: Old Technologies, New Concepts; Brazil)
- Veterinary Technician National Exam (American Association of Veterinary State Boards)
- Veterinary Technician National Examination (American Association of Veterinary State Boards)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unconditional trust and reliability is an essential part of today's business-to-business services and bullet proof Internet communication plays a vital role in achieving this goal" The VeriSign Managed PKI Enterprise solution enables KPMG single handed to authenticate costumers and issue VeriSign Trust Network certificates for secure communication for both internal and external use.
Grant Thornton clients may also benefit from issuing digital certificates under the VeriSign Trust Network (VTN) - the world's largest network of globally interoperable digital certificates.
VeriSign Affiliate Programs The VeriSign Trust Network of PKI affiliates has provided European enterprises, financial institutions and government organizations with some of the most advanced implementations of VeriSign digital trust services in the world -- such as use of secure smart cards and soon with citizen ID cards.
Users will view a secured lock symbol from the VeriSign Secure Site and VeriSign Trust Network.
The VeriSign Trust Network (VTN) is the world's largest network of globally interoperable digital certificate providers.
TELUS and CIBC currently deliver PKI services in Canada as part of the VeriSign trust network, which uses common technology, operating practices and infrastructure to establish secure communications and transactions on the Internet.
VeriSign's Affiliate program continued to expand the company's global reach, adding a new service provider in Poland and bringing the total number of affiliates in the VeriSign Trust Network to 38, up from 28 in the second quarter ended June 30, 2000.