VeriSign Global Registry Services is initially launching the Name Store with a country-code Top Level Domain Program (ccTLD Program) that makes it simple for registrars to give their customers access to the most sought after ccTLDs.
What does VGRS stand for?
VGRS stands for VeriSign Global Registry Services (Mountain View, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VGRS
We have 6 other meanings of VGRS in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Grid Application Development Software (project)
- Virtual Grand Rounds in Dermatology (online community)
- Variable Gravity Research Facility
- Voluntary Guidelines on the Right to Food (India)
- Valle Grande Rural Institute (Peru)
- Veterans Graves Registration Index (Minnesota)
- Vermont Grassroots Party
- Video Game Role Playing
- Videogame Role-Playing (message boards)
- Variable Gear Ratio Steering
- Volants et Guidons Rétro des Terres Froides (French: Handlebars Retro Ruffles and Cold Lands)
- Escort-Scouting Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1942 to 1943)
- Vacuum Gain System
- Valhalla Game Studios
- Vector Generation Subsystem
- Velocity Gate Stealer
- Video Game Source (video game website)
- Video Game Support
- Video Game System
- Videregående Skole (Norwegian school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BZ's previous provider - VeriSign Global Registry Services (NASDAQ:VRSN) on 26 April 2006.
nu domain names for businesses and consumers worldwide," said Herb Hribar, executive vice president and general manager of VeriSign Global Registry Services.
ORG top-level domain in a smooth handoff from former operator VeriSign Global Registry Services.
org domain names in Middle Eastern character sets of Arabic, Hebrew, and Hindi; and Southeast Asian character sets of Vietnamese, Thai, and Indonesian slated for official registration by VeriSign Global Registry Services Thursday, April 5th.
ISOC has established a new not-for-profit organization - the Public Interest Registry (PIR) - which will succeed VeriSign Global Registry Services, Inc.
A full list of the code points that have been opened is available at the VeriSign Global Registry Services Web site (www.
Business Editors/Hi-Tech Writers WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 19, 2002 Today, the Internet Society (ISOC) announced that it has submitted a bid to the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to succeed VeriSign Global Registry Services, Inc.