Parties to this agreement are Shell*, institutional investors Stichting Pensioensfonds ABP and PGGM (on behalf of Stichting Pensioenfonds Zorg en Welzijn), the Vereniging van Effectenbezitters (VEB, the Dutch investors association representing individual shareholders in the Netherlands and similar organisations) and the Stichting Shell Reserves Compensation Foundation (the Foundation).
What does VEB stand for?
VEB stands for Vereniging Van Effectenbezitters (Dutch Shareholder Rights)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VEB
We have 20 other meanings of VEB in our Acronym Attic
- VSCS (Voice Switching Control System) Emergency Access Radio System
- Ventricular Epicardial Activation Sequence
- Ventilation at the Anaerobic Threshold
- Vessel Entries and Transits (Washington)
- Virtual Education Action Zone Project (Cisco Systems; San Jose, CA)
- Vehicle Equipment Bay (space)
- Venezuela Bolivar (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Ventricular Ectopic Beat
- Ventricular Escape Beat
- Vereniging Erkend Bodemsaneringsdeskundigen (Dutch: Accredited Soil Remediation Experts Association)
- Vessel Exclusion Barrier (Wave Dispersion Technologies, Inc.)
- Virtuala Esperanto-Biblioteko
- Viva El Birdos (fan blog; St. Louis Cardinals; Major League Baseball)
- Vnesheconombank (Russia)
- Volkseigener Betrieb (German: People's Enterprise)
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
- Volvo Engine Brake
- Valley East Basketball Association (Canada)
- Vereinigte Elektrizitäts- und Bergwerks AG (German: United Electricity and Mining)
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Account
Samples in periodicals archive:
The parties to the settlement agreement include Shell*, institutional investors including APG (All Pensions Group on behalf of pension fund ABP) and PGGM (on behalf of Stichting Pensioenfonds Zorg en Welzijn), the Vereniging van Effectenbezitters (VEB), the Dutch shareholders association representing individual shareholders in The Netherlands and similar organizations, and the Stichting Shell Reserves Compensation Foundation.
The investors include Dutch pension funds ABP and PGGM as well as organizations representing individual investors, such as Dutch group Vereniging van Effectenbezitters.
The parties to the settlement agreement include certain institutional investors including ABP, PGGM, the Vereniging van Effectenbezitters (VEB) an organization representing individual shareholders in The Netherlands and similar organisations, and the Shell Reserves Compensation Foundation, a settlement foundation representing all shareholders covered by the settlement agreement.