and as CEO of NaviSite, has become more involved with the day-to-day operations at Vera Wang in recent years.
What does VW stand for?
VW stands for Vera Wang
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VW
We have 10 other meanings of VW in our Acronym Attic
- Verbond van Zorgverzekerden (Dutch: Hospitality Association of Persons; Netherlands)
- Vereniging van Vlaamse Zenuwartsen (Dutch: Flemish Association of Nerve Doctors)
- Vereniging Voor ZKM (ZelfKonfrontatieMethode)-Beoefenaars (Dutch: Association for Self Confrontation Method Practictioners)
- Vereniging Voor Zakelijke Communicatie (Dutch: Belgian Society of Internal Communication)
- Air Early Warning Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1952 to1971)
- Airborne Early Warning Squadron
- Fleet Early Warning Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1952 to1971)
- Fleet Weather Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1967 to1975)
- Maximum Winch-Launch Speed (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through an exclusive program in collaboration with FTD, Phillip's Flowers now offers brides the once-in-a lifetime chance to enhance their wedding day with stunning floral designs by Vera Wang and still enjoy the personal service and customization of a professional wedding florist.
Summary: Vera Wang is the latest designer to entertain A List stars at New York Fashion Week.
THE SPECIAL OCCASION VERA WANG IS MOST often identified with is a wedding, but this year is different: the most special special occasion for her is an anniversary .
Toy firm Mattel, which makes Barbie, will develop the label with designers Jeremy Scott and Vera Wang.
ae The optimum word in Dubai over the hot summer is 'fresh' and thankfully Vera Wang can lend a helping hand with her enchantingly light and feminine new fragrance.
Exclusive Vera Wang Postings To Be Featured Daily June 23-27 On Brides.
Celebrity designer Vera Wang is bringing her famed discount sale to Dublin.