CHICAGO -- Veolia Water North America (Veolia Water), the nation's leading provider of municipal and industrial water and wastewater partnerships, significantly outperformed public municipal systems as well as private-industry water, wastewater and other comparable utility systems, in the area of safety for the sixth year in a row as compared to the most recent data available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
What does VWNA stand for?
VWNA stands for Veolia Water North America (Lynn, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Victoria Weaver Management Group (est. 1992; Virginia)
- Vision Works Media Group, Inc. (Ocala, Florida)
- Vaughan Williams Memorial Library
- Vehicular Wireless Media Network
- Vaste Waarden Nederland (Dutch: Fixed Values Netherlands)
- Vereniging van Wetenschapsjournalisten in Nederland (Dutch: Dutch Association of Science Journalists; Netherlands)
- Vereniging voor Waterleidingbelangen in Nederland (Dutch: Association for Water Interests in Netherlands)
- Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland (Dutch: Wikimedia Netherlands Association)
- Virginia Workforce Network
- Very Wise Name Generator (domain name creation tool)
- Valves Wide Open
- Vector Wellington Orchestra (New Zealand)
- Voluntary Welfare Organisation (Singapore)
- Voorbereidend Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs
- Voortgezet Wetenschappelijk Onderwijs (Dutch: Secondary Science Education)
- Volkswagen of America
- Vintage Wings of Canada
- Volkswagen Owners Club
- Vancouver Winter Olympic Games (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Buena Vista University student, Kayla Hartmann, has received a scholarship from Veolia Water North America for research on effluent from Storm Lake's wastewater treatment plant.
Based in Chicago, Veolia Water North America is the leading provider of comprehensive water and wastewater partnership services to municipal and industrial customers, providing services to people in approximately 550 North American communities.
Through a public-private concession agreement commonly utilized in Europe and Asia but less commonly used in the United States, the City of Rialto and its concessionaire Rialto Water Services (RWS) have hired Veolia Water North America (Veolia Water) to manage the city's water and wastewater systems.
Rowlands, who has a pending petition asking that the water and sewer departments be separated from the Public Works Department, also complained about a lack of oversight by a water commission; and the awarding of the prospective $20 million to $30 million water filtration plant design and construction to Veolia Water North America, and engineers Woodward and Curran, without requesting bids.
Veolia Water North America (Veolia) announced that today marks the 40th anniversary of its partnership with the City of Burlingame, Calif.
3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Veolia Water North America (Veolia Water) today announced study findings that showed the successful removal of pharmaceuticals and phosphorus from wastewater using its Actiflo[sup.
Veolia Water North America, the company that runs Leominster's water and wastewater programs, has used the Trident system in various locations, Mr.