A former president of the Venture Investors Association of New York, he is a frequent speaker at industry events concerning the many aspects of private equity and venture capital investing.
What does VIANY stand for?
VIANY stands for Venture Investors Association of New York (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vietnam Institute of Agricultural and Post-Harvest Technology
- Virtual International Authority File
- Virtual Italian Air Force
- Vancouver Island Autistic Homes Society (British Columbia, Canada)
- Vancouver Island Afghan Hound Association
- Vancouver Island Amateur Hockey Association (Canada)
- Victor Alvia Gonzalez (musician)
- Vaccine Information and Action in Maryland (Bethesda, MD)
- Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics (Georgia)
- Virtual Information Assurance Network
- Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality (housing laws)
- Visual Information Access Room
- Victorian Immigration Advice and Rights Centre (Australia)
- Vienna International Amateur Radio Club (Vienna, Austria)
- Visitor Information and Associates Reception Center (Smithsonian)
- Victorian Institute of Animal Science
- Video Image Analyzing System
- Vienna Institute for Archaeological Science (Austria)
- Vienna International Airport Security Services, GmbH (Flughafen Wien; Austria)
- Vietnam Institute for America Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves as a member of the Board of the Venture Investors Association of New York (VIANY) and was Treasurer and Board member of the National Association of Investment Companies (NAIC) from 2000 to 2004.