The January purchase of Ventura County National Bancorp and Riverside National Bank helped boost business.
What does VCNB stand for?
VCNB stands for Ventura County National Bancorp (Oxnard, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Visual Communications Network
- Vizual Care Network
- Voice Care Network (UK)
- Volunteer Co-Ordinators' Network (Nottingham, UK)
- Veterinary Clinics of North America (Maryland Heights, MO)
- Video Color Negative Analyzer
- Volunteer Centre North Ayrshire (UK)
- Volvo Cars of North America, LLC (Volvo Car Corporation)
- Votorantim Cement North America
- VTAM Communications Network Application
- Volunteer Center of Napa County (California)
- Vehicle Control Non-Commissioned Officer
- Vanuatu Centre for Nursing Education
- Valley City National Fish Hatchery (US FWS)
- Volunteer Centre North Lanarkshire (UK)
- Vice Chief of Naval Material
- Volunteer Center National Network (Points of Light Institute)
- Volunteer Center National Network Council
- Vice Chief of Naval Operations
- Vice Chairman, Nuclear Operations Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VENTURA COUNTY NATIONAL BANCORP SUBSIDIARIES ADD TO RESERVES OXNARD, Calif.
Cupp, 70, has served more than 12 years as president and chief executive officer of various community banks, including 1st Century Bank (2002-2007), First Bank of Beverly Hills (1999-2001), HF Bancorp (1997-1999) and Ventura County National Bancorp (1993-1997).
Other banks Cupp has led include First Bank of Beverly Hills, HF Bancorp (Hemet Federal Bank) and Ventura County National Bancorp (VCNB).
Ventura County National Bancorp reported net income of $326,000 (4 cents per share) for the first quarter ended March 31, compared with $273,000 (3 cents) for the same quarter a year ago.
Prior to that, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Ventura County National Bancorp from 1994 to 1997.
Byline: Daily News Ventura County National Bancorp reported net income of $2.
NYSE:CYN) Monday announced that City National Bank, its principal subsidiary, has completed both the $49 million acquisition of Ventura County National Bancorp (VCNB) and the $41 million acquisition of Riverside National Bank (RNB).