Starrett Kreissman, director of the Ventura County Library Services Agency, said she doesn't see any of the 16 libraries in her system offering DVDs any time soon.
What does VCLSA stand for?
VCLSA stands for Ventura County Library Services Agency (Ventura, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Velo Club Long Eaton (cycling club; UK)
- Villanova Center for Liberal Education (Villanova, PA)
- Volleyball Club Luckenwalde Engel (Germany)
- Voluntary Continuing Legal Education (various locations)
- Vermont Community Loan Fund (est. 1986; Montpelier, VT)
- Vertical Cask Lifting Fixture
- Vermont Coalition for Lesbian & Gay Rights
- Victorious Christian Living International
- Virtual Command Line Interface
- Venture Capital Limited Partnerships
- Victorian Council of Law Students Societies (Australia)
- Varsity Coach Leader Specific Training (Boy Scouts of America)
- Vermont Community Leadership Training
- Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties
- Value Chain Management
- Value Click Media (Internet advertising company)
- Value Creation Model
- Vandercook College of Music (Chicago, IL)
- Vapor Cycle Machine (aviation)
- Variable Coding and Modulation (second generation operating feature of digital video broadcasting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ventura County Library Services Agency was the first agency to request donations.
``I look forward to the day when everyone in our community has a library card and uses it to exercise their freedom to read, learn and connect with the wealth of resources offered,'' said Trish Cavanaugh, volunteer-community relations coordinator for the Ventura County Library Services Agency.
``Government - and the Ventura County Library Services Agency is an arm of government - has no business deciding what types of lawful materials an adult may view,'' said Ventura attorney William Weilbacher, representing the Libertarian Party of Ventura County and 11 of its members.
13Daily News Area libraries seek adult English tutors The Ventura County Library Services Agency is seeking tutors to help English-speaking adults improve their reading skills.
The library is now part of the Ventura County Library Services Agency.
Taking the latter as an example, there are about 1,000 people who volunteer at the county's 15 public libraries each year, according to Trish Cavanaugh of the Ventura County Library Services Agency.
Responding to a critical report released in December by a consulting team, Ventura County Library Services Agency Director Dixie Adeniran outlined plans to reduce special programs and central services in exchange for longer hours at the 15 branches across the county.