Ramon Flores, President of the Ventura County Board of Education.
What does VCBE stand for?
VCBE stands for Ventura County Board of Education (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Volusia County Bar Association (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Valley Connection Big Band (Germany)
- Ventura County Business Bank (California)
- Valley Chinese Baptist Church (Mesa, AZ)
- Village Creek Bible Camp (Lansing, IA)
- Virtual Church of the Blind Chihuahua
- Vision Christian Bible College
- Volusia County Baptist Church (Orange City, FL)
- Volvo Club of British Columbia (Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada)
- Valley City Barnes County Public Library (Valley CIty, ND)
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival (annual; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vena Cava Blood Flow
- Vena Caval Backward Flow
- Venous Cerebral Blood Flow
- Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance
- Vermont Community Botanical Garden
- Ventura County Behavioral Health Department (California)
- Virginia Comm Bancorp Inc.
- Victoria Club Basketball League (Canada)
- Vienna Cyber Basketball League
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assistant County Recorder Philip Schmit says his decade of experience makes him the best candidate for the job, while retiring Ventura County Board of Education Trustee Yvonne Gallegos Bodle says she is better qualified.
Ventura County Board of Education extended its deadline for the Area 1 seat, which represents areas including Ventura and portions of Oxnard.
Byline: Cecilia Chan Staff Writer A member of the Ventura County Board of Education was found guilty Wednesday of performing lewd acts with two young relatives more than 30 years ago.
Byline: - Sabrina Decker A Ventura County Board of Education trustee charged with lewd behavior with a child claimed Tuesday that he did not understand what he was doing when he waived his right to a jury trial last week.
Byline: Bhavna Mistry Staff Writer VENTURA - The Ventura County Board of Education has approved a 15-year facilities master plan, which includes construction of a new conference center at the Camarillo Airport.
Byline: David Greenberg Daily News Staff Writer East-county voters opted to keep their incumbents in Tuesday's elections for two seats on the Ventura County Board of Education and for the Conejo Valley seat on the community college board.
The race for the Ventura County Board of Education is a showdown of ideologies among the four candidates running for two seats.