In November, the Sheriff's Department, in collaboration with the Ventura County Behavioral Health Department, the District Attorney's Office, the Public Defender's Office, Ventura County Superior Court and the National Alliance of Mentally Ill, applied for the $1 million Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction grant from the state.
What does VCBH stand for?
VCBH stands for Ventura County Behavioral Health Department (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of VCBH in our Acronym Attic
- Volusia County Baptist Church (Orange City, FL)
- Volvo Club of British Columbia (Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada)
- Valley City Barnes County Public Library (Valley CIty, ND)
- Ventura County Board of Education (California)
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival (annual; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vena Cava Blood Flow
- Vena Caval Backward Flow
- Venous Cerebral Blood Flow
- Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance
- Vermont Community Botanical Garden
- Virginia Comm Bancorp Inc.
- Victoria Club Basketball League (Canada)
- Vienna Cyber Basketball League
- Veloce Club Beauvaisien Oise (Oise, France; cycling club)
- Voluntary, Community-Based Organization
- Variable region containing chitin binding protein
- VFU (Vertical Forms Unit) Control Bit Polarity (computing)
- Virtual Center of Best Practices (healthcare learning resource)
- Visibility Culling per Cache Block with Pre-Fetch
- Volusia County Beach Patrol (Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ventura County Behavioral Health Department will contract with Telecare Corporation, an established behavioral health care agency with ten years experience serving clients in Ventura County.
Byline: Cecilia Chan Staff Writer VENTURRA - Taking over the Ventura County Behavioral Health Department after the ouster this week of its beleaguered director will be a tough job, officials said Wednesday.
Lewis Road comes at a time when the Ventura County Behavioral Health Department was blasted in a June state report for relying too much on hospitals for care.
But officials said those plans were put off because the county has been immersed in problems and investigations stemming from last year's failed merger of the Ventura County Behavioral Health Department and Public Social Services Agency.
David Gudeman should be director of the beleaguered Ventura County Behavioral Health Department, most said Wednesday they would support him for the good of the county's 8,000 mentally ill patients.
CHRONOLOGY Following is a chronology of the problems facing the Ventura County Behavioral Health Department.