Daily News Volunteers sought to counsel seniors VENTURA - The Ventura County Area Agency on Aging is looking for volunteers who speak Tagalog, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and other languages to help counsel people about Medicare, including the new Medicare prescription drug program.
What does VCAAA stand for?
VCAAA stands for Ventura County Area Agency on Aging (senior citizen aid programs; California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Voluntary Cleanup Action
- Voluntary Corrective Action
- Volunteers for Children Act of 1998 (aka the Foley Bill)
- Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Valley Christian Athletic Association (Encino, CA)
- Venture Capital Association of Alberta (Alberta, Canada)
- Veterans Claims Assistance Act
- Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs (various universities)
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (Australia)
- Virus Cell-Associated Antigens
- Volunteer Center for Anne Arundel County (Annapolis, MD)
- Ventricle-to-Coronary Artery Bypass (cardiology)
- Vergil Composite Application Builder (software)
- Virtual Cabinet
- Virtual Catalogues and Brochures
- Vancouver Chinese Alliance Church (Canada)
- Vast Conservative Anglican Conspiracy
- Vegetarian Cycling & Athletic Club (UK)
- Ventura County Arts Council (Ventura, CA)
- Virtual Cell Animation Collection (computer-generated medical graphic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Senior citizens make dependable, hard-working employees who are eager to update their job skills,'' said Patricia Green, program planner with the Ventura County Area Agency on Aging.
Pete Wilson will swing through Ventura County on Monday to push his fiscal 1998-99 budget proposal, which includes a record allotment for the Ventura County Area Agency on Aging.