It's thought that the homeostatic drive is regulated by the ventrolateral preoptic area of the hypothalamus.
What does VLPO stand for?
VLPO stands for Ventrolateral Preoptic Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VLPO
- Victorian Limestone Producers Association (Australia)
- Visual, Literary, and Performing Arts (University of Washington)
- Virtual Logical Partition Automated Robot (Triparadigm, LLC)
- Visible Light Photon Counter
- Very Low Protein Diet
- Visual Language Programming Environment Generator
- Vital Living Products, Inc.
- very light personal jet
- Vaginal Lamina Propria Lymphocytes
- Virginia Licensed Practical Nurse Association, Inc. (Staunton, VA)
- Virginia Lakes Pack Outfit (California)
- Valeur Liquidative par Part (French: Net Asset Value per Share)
- Valsalva Leak Point Pressure
- Vehicle Loss Privilege Program (insurance)
- Very Low-Pressure Pyrolysis (chemistry)
- Virginia League for Planned Parenthood (Richmond, VA)
- Very Late-phase Response
- Very Low Pressure Reactor (chemistry)
- Victoria Lord Public Relations, Inc. (Canada)
- Vari-Lite Production Services (lighting company)