Venous blood gas and lactate values of mourning doves (Zenaida macroura), boat-tailed grackles (Quiscalus major), and house sparrows (Passer domesticus) after capture by mist net, banding, and venipuncture.
What does VBG stand for?
VBG stands for Venous Blood Gas
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VBG
We have 24 other meanings of VBG in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Very Best Female Friend
- Very Best Friends Forever
- High Speed CAS At N g's to Buffet Onset (aviation)
- Low Speed CAS at Ng's to Buffet Onset (aviation)
- Values-Based Financial Planning (trademark of Bachrach & Associates; business methodology)
- Village-Based Family Planning Worker (Pakistan)
- Virtual Buffer
- Very Big File System (digital storage)
- Virginia Beach Friends School
- Vertical Banded Gastroplasty (medical)
- Verwaltungs-Berufsgenossenschaft (German insurance company)
- Very Bad Girl
- Very Big Giggle
- Very Big Grin
- Village of Buffalo Grove (Illinois)
- Vorarlberg (Austrian state)
- VanDusen Botanical Garden Association (Vancouver, Canada)
- Von Bertalanffy Growth Equation (ecology)
- Västerbergslagens Geologiska Förening
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mertzlufft FO, Brandt L, Stanton-Hicks M, Dick W Arterial and mixed venous blood gas status during apnoea of intubation--proof of the Christiansen-Douglas-Haldane effect in vivo.
Comparison of arterial and venous blood gas values in the initial emergency department evaluation of patients with diabetic ketoacidosis.