About Venice Consulting Group Venice Consulting Group is a leading software consulting and development company, specializing in time-sensitive and mission-critical system development.
What does VCG stand for?
VCG stands for Venice Consulting Group (Venice, California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCG
We have 57 other meanings of VCG in our Acronym Attic
- Volvo Car Financial Services Canada
- Velo Cardio Facial Syndrome Educational Foundation (Milltown, NJ)
- Virginia Committee for Fair Utility Rates (industry association)
- Venture Capital Firms and Ventures
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship Westside (Portland, OR)
- IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics
- Value Creation Group (various locations)
- Vapor Crystal Growth
- Vector Cardiogram
- Vehicle Crash Group
- Venture Capital Gesellschaften (German: Venture Capital Firms)
- Vereinigung Clubfreier Golfspieler (German golf club)
- Vertical Center of Gravity
- Vickrey-Clarke-Groves (auction theory)
- Video Clock Generator
- Video Coding Group
- Vietnam Coast Guard
- Virtual Concatenation Group (optical networking)
- Virtual Coordination Group (US DoD)
- Voiding Cystourethrography
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- Venice Consulting Group (VCG) announced today that the company has completed work on an innovative web application for renowned automaker, Lexus.
Venice Consulting Group (VCG) today released a free report examining the pitfalls and risks associated with offshore software development, and introduces the growing attraction of alternatives such as "nearshore" development.