The devaluation of the Venezuela bolivar in February resulted in $223 million in realized losses, he says.
What does VEB stand for?
VEB stands for Venezuela Bolivar (Currency Unit, ISO)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VEB
We have 20 other meanings of VEB in our Acronym Attic
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program
- Virginia Enterprise Applications Program
- Visiting East Asian Professionals Program (Washington University)
- Volunteers Enlisted to Assist People (Minnesota)
- VSCS (Voice Switching Control System) Emergency Access Radio System
- Ventricular Epicardial Activation Sequence
- Ventilation at the Anaerobic Threshold
- Vessel Entries and Transits (Washington)
- Virtual Education Action Zone Project (Cisco Systems; San Jose, CA)
- Vehicle Equipment Bay (space)
- Ventricular Ectopic Beat
- Ventricular Escape Beat
- Vereniging Erkend Bodemsaneringsdeskundigen (Dutch: Accredited Soil Remediation Experts Association)
- Vereniging Van Effectenbezitters (Dutch Shareholder Rights)
- Vessel Exclusion Barrier (Wave Dispersion Technologies, Inc.)
- Virtuala Esperanto-Biblioteko
- Viva El Birdos (fan blog; St. Louis Cardinals; Major League Baseball)
- Vnesheconombank (Russia)
- Volkseigener Betrieb (German: People's Enterprise)
- Voluntary Employee Benefits
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since then the exchange rate has been set at a fixed level of Venezuela Bolivar (VEB) 1,598 per USD.
s exposure to the Venezuela Bolivar, which started floating freely against the US dollar Wednesday Feb.