Then ask the equipment vendor to confirm that the machine is putting out the correct pressure and that the mask is the right size and fit.
What does VTC stand for?
VTC stands for Vendor to Confirm
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VTC
We have 107 other meanings of VTC in our Acronym Attic
- Vega Tool Corporation
- Vehicle T-Register Count
- Vehicle Test Center
- Vehicle Transmit Count
- Vehicular Technology Conference
- Véhicule de Tourisme avec Chauffeur (French: Tourist Vehicle with Driver)
- Veicolo da Trasporto e Combattimento
- Vein Treatment Center
- Vélo Tout Chemin (French: Hybrid bike for all roads)
- Venango Technology Center (Oil City, Pennsylvania)
- Ventura Transfer Co. (Long Beach, California)
- Venture Theatre Company
- Vermont Technical College (Randolph Center, VT, USA)
- Vernon Telephone Cooperative (Wesbty, Wisconsin)
- Verticaal Transport Centrum (Netherlands)
- Vertical Turning Center (machine tool)
- Vesicular Tubular Cluster (biochemistry)
- Vessel Traffic Center
- Viasys Total Care
- Victorian Theatre Company (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LIMS buyers who are promised a solution that requires "no customization" should ask their vendor to confirm that no additional code will need to be written.
Vendors have no risk as NetCash Plus will provide the necessary immediate financial confirmation to the vendor to confirm the sale or to ship goods or provide services unless the purchaser has sufficient funds available on his NetCash Plus Internet Card.