With the growth of vendor owned inventory and the growth of 4 PL to include logistics and delivery, Ross fits perfectly into our CPG supply chain," stated Kurien Jacob, Chief Executive Officer of AFS Technologies.
What does VOI stand for?
VOI stands for Vendor Owned Inventory
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOI
We have 29 other meanings of VOI in our Acronym Attic
- Vessels Operators Hazardous Materials Association, Inc.
- Virtual Office Home Office
- Video Oral History Project
- Valley Oak High School (Napa, CA)
- Voice over High Speed Packet Access (wireless communications)
- Victims of Hard Times (rap group)
- Virginia Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition
- Value of Information (decision making)
- Value of Investment
- Vehicle of Interest
Samples in periodicals archive:
V3 Systems was chosen for its leadership in developing and rapidly deploying supply chain execution software, and the rapid ROI V3 delivers through its real-time inventory visibility and vendor owned inventory support.