Jim Schinski, PPL's Chief Information Officer, has sponsored the project to leverage Cannon Group's experience and best practices, including the staffing of a vendor management office, ongoing life-cycle telecom support from order to payment, and contract negotiation support.
What does VMO stand for?
VMO stands for Vendor Management Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VMO
We have 32 other meanings of VMO in our Acronym Attic
- Ventilación Mecánica No Invasiva (Spanish)
- Vrouwelijke Managers Netwerk Nederland (Dutch: Netherlands Women Managers Network)
- Virtual Mobile Network Operator (telecommunications)
- Virtual Machine Network Services
- Voice Messaging Network Support Services (Telcordia)
- Marine Observation Squadron
- Value Management Office
- Vastus Lateralis Oblique (exercise for knee)
- Vastus Medialis Oblique (muscle)
- Velocity, Maximum Operating (maximum certificated operating speed for aircraft)
- Vendor Management Organization
- Very Massive Object (astronomy)
- Veterinary Medical Officer
- Vieilles Mécaniques de l'Ondaine (French car club)
- Virtools Player File (file name extension)
- Virtual Magnetospheric Observatory
- Virtual Makeover
- Virtual Marketing Officer
- Virtual Meteor Observatory
- Virtual Molecular Orbital
Samples in periodicals archive:
Realizing that vendors are an integral part of the overall solution value chain, SEI strives to select and partner with vendors that will provide a positive experience to our clients," said Peter Quinn, Director of SEI's Vendor Management Office.
From an operations point of view, vendor management offices sometimes need to improve their handling of business requirements.
2000 WHO: In addition to 18 of Forrester's industry-leading analysts, featured industry speakers include: * Eric Cohan, Director, Vendor Management Office, Dell * Maryann Holloway, Director of Information Technology Alliance Management & Operations, DuPont * Mary H.
Council members, invited guests and Forrester analysts discussed best practices in running a vendor management office, sourcing strategies, effective metrics for vendor management and sourcing risk assessment.