ATLANTA, June 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Vendormate, the market leader in vendor information management and credentialing, has promoted Bill Hayes to the role of president, effective immediately.
What does VIM stand for?
VIM stands for Vendor Information Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIM
We have 74 other meanings of VIM in our Acronym Attic
- International Vocabulary of Basic and General Terms in Metrology
- Vacuum Induction Melted
- Vandals in Motion (gaming clan)
- Veal Issues Management (Meshoppen, PA)
- Vector IMaging
- Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance (emissions regulation)
- Vehicle Interface Module (various companies)
- Vehicule D'intervention Medicalise (French)
- Veilig Incident Melden (Dutch: Safety Incident Report)
- Velocity Interface Mezzanine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vendormate offers a private-label Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that allows organizations to manage increasingly complex regulatory documentation as well as traditional vendor information management tasks.
Vendormate is the 'must have' vendor information management solution for hospitals and healthcare systems," said Andy Monin, Vendormate president and CEO.