Pinsent Masons has provided vendor due diligence and acted as legal advisor to Santander in connection with the provision of banking facilities totalling Au15m to Reuse Glass, the UK's largest purchaser and recycler of glass.
What does VDD stand for?
VDD stands for Vendor Due Diligence
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VDD
We have 34 other meanings of VDD in our Acronym Attic
- Vehicular Data Communications and Positional Awareness Demonstration
- Virginia Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Van Delden Consulting & Services (Curacao, Netherlands Antilles)
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System (automobile traction control)
- Virtual Data Center Services (US GSA)
- Volunteer and Donations Coordination Team (FEMA)
- Vermont Development Credit Union
- Value-Driven Design
- Variable Direct Debit (payment scheme)
- Vehicle Detection Device
- Verband der Diätassistenten-Deutscher Bundesverband (German dietitian association)
- Verein Deutsch Drahthaar
- Verification Description Document
- Version Description Document
- Very Deep Draught
- Video Display Device (various locations)
- Virtual Device Driver
- Virtual Disk Drive (data storage)
- Virtual DOS Driver
- Vitamin D Dependency
Samples in periodicals archive:
LONDON, September 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- * Drooms by SaaS Specialist DRS (DRSdigital) is the first virtual data room which sustainably optimises the Buy Side and Vendor due diligence.
The document's purpose, to quote from the document itself, is to "detail various aspects relating to vendor due diligence for CCUs [corporate credit unions] and relevant timelines and considerations for member CCUs" as those institutions transition out of U.
The identify, measure, monitor, and manage philosophy of vendor due diligence has been the cornerstone of VendorPoint since it was brought to market in 2005.
Recent local projects include the provision of vendor due diligence services on the sale of Hillarys Blinds to European Capital and Dunlop Aircraft Tyres to ABN Amro.
In addition, of those questioned, 28 per cent of respondents admitted that they did not know what vendor due diligence actually is.
Vendor due diligence is essentially a financial, commercial, and strategic business review to ensure that your affinity partner is a capable, committed, and compatible provider of benefits to your members.
Consider using vendor due diligence to speed up the final stages of the transaction.