Protection for internal developers and vendors of operational risk systems so they don't need to constantly update custom applications as vendor data requirements mature and change.
What does VDR stand for?
VDR stands for Vendor Data Requirement (BioPharm and PowGen market purchasing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VDR
We have 91 other meanings of VDR in our Acronym Attic
- Video and Data Processing Unit
- Vaccine-Derived Poliovirus
- Ville de Quebec (Canadian frigate)
- Visual Display of Quantitative Information
- Vin Délimité de Qualité Supérieure (French wine ranking)
- Vineyard Data Quantification Society (French wine ranking)
- Validation Data Roadmap (aviation)
- Valor Diario Recomendado (Spanish: Recommended Daily Value)
- Vapor Diffusion Retarder (insulation, air barrier technique in construction)
- Vehicle Design Rules (gaming)