Further information on the Vendor Compliance Federation program is available from VCF at vcfww.
What does VCF stand for?
VCF stands for Vendor Compliance Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VCF
We have 69 other meanings of VCF in our Acronym Attic
- Vinyl Chloride/Ethylene/Vinyl
- September 11th Victim Compensation Fund of 2001 (US)
- Vaginal Contraceptive Foam
- Valencia Club de Futbol (Spanish soccer team)
- Value City Furniture
- Van's Club de France (French aviation club)
- Variant Call Format (bioinformatics)
- Vegetation Continuous Fields
- Velo Cardio Facial syndrome (aka Shprinzen syndrome and others)
- Velocity of Circumferential Fibre-shortening
- Venture Capital Fund (finance)
- Venture Club de France (French motorcycle club)
- Vermont Community Foundation (Middlebury, VT)
- Vertebral Compression Fracture
- Vespa Club de France (French Vespa scooter club)
- Vic Custombuilt Furniture (est. 1998; Australia)
- Vietnam Children's Fund
- Vine Christian Fellowship (various locations)
- Vineyard Christian Fellowship
- Vintage Computer Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOUSTON -- DiCentral Corporation, a leading innovator in supply chain management solutions and B2B integration, today announced that Mary Kleespies, Director, Supply Chain Consulting, and Paul Wagner, Retail CIO and Management Consultant, at DiCentral Corporation will present on PO Change and Acknowledgement at the Vendor Compliance Federation (VCF) Fall Conference, hosted at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- GXS, a leading provider of business-to-business (B2B) e-commerce solutions, and the Vendor Compliance Federation (VCF) today announced the results of a research study focused on evaluating the advanced ship notice (ASN) and related processes in the retail supply chain.
com), a leading provider of RFID-enabled technology and services, addressed the state of adoption of RFID at of the Vendor Compliance Federation (VCF)/Retailer Compliance Council (RCC) National Conference last week in Scottsdale, Ariz.
and abroad including: Vendor Compliance Federation, Toy Industry, American Apparel & Footwear, BPCA, NACAA, NACM, and National Softgoods and others.
Prescient WHAT: Jane Hoffer, president and CEO, and Tina Gillen, senior consultant at Prescient, a leading provider of retailer-centric software and services, will address two of the industry's hottest topics - vendor managed inventory (VMI) and retailer-centric planning - at this year's Vendor Compliance Federation (VCF) Conference.
and abroad including: Vendor Compliance Federation, Toy Industry, American Apparel & Footwear, BPCA, NACAA, NACM, and National Softgoods.
25, 2003 Brings Consumer Products Collaboration Expertise to Vendor Compliance Federation Prescient, a leading provider of supply chain planning solutions for consumer products companies, strengthened its leadership role in forging collaborative relationships with retailers and suppliers through its new position as an associate member of the Vendor Compliance Federation (VCF).