The air turbulence intensity, defined with the coefficient between air velocity root mean square and the air velocity mean value, presented in this study, is calculated using the local mean air velocity value.
What does VRMS stand for?
VRMS stands for Velocity Root Mean Square
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VRMS
We have 5 other meanings of VRMS in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Reality Markup Language
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language Architecture Group
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language Consortium
- Vacation Rental Multiple Listing Service (website)
- Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game
- Viking Rat and Mouse Nest (breeding)
- Volunteer Resource Management Network (Ontario Public Health, Canada)
- Valley Regional Musical Productions (Connecticut)
- Vail Ranch Middle School (California)
- Virtual Reality Motion Sensing
- Virtual Richard M. Stallman (software package)
- Visual Restaurant Management System (software)
- Volts Root Mean Square
- Vaucluse Raceway Motor Sports Club (Barbados)
- Virginia Regional Minority Supplier Development Council
- Value Retail News (magazine)
- Variable Rate Note
- Variable Rate Nutrient (agriculture)
- VCU (Viginia Commonwealth) Ram Nation (college sports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The omni-directional air velocity fluctuation is experimentally measured and the air velocity root mean square, the air turbulence intensity, the draft risk, the air velocity fluctuation frequencies, and the air velocity fluctuation equivalent frequencies are calculated.