For the period 1997-2001 NASSCDS data showed 66 crashes related to vehicle-related road debris (VRRD).
What does VRRD stand for?
VRRD stands for Vehicle-Related Road Debris
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vancouver Rabbit Rescue & Advocacy (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Vermilion River Regional Alliance (Canada)
- Veterans’ Reemployment Rights Act
- Victorian Rugby Referees Association (Australia)
- Vintage Road Racing Association (Canada)
- Voluntary Remediation and Redevelopment Act (West Virginia)
- Virginia Roanoke River Basin Advisory Committee (Virginia Department of Environmental Quality)
- Victorian Radio Rock Crawlers (rock crawling club; Victoria, Australia)
- Virtual Ready Reference Collection
- Voting Rights Revival Conference
- Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee
- Vocational and Rehabilitation Research Institute (Canada)
- Maximum Repetitive Reverse Voltage (electronics)
- Virtual Reality in Rehabilitation Medicine (international workshop)
- Vehicle Registration and Recovery Network (theft deterrence system)
- Verband Region Rhein-Neckar (Mannheim, Germany)
- Virology Research Resources Online (information database)
- Ventricular Relative Refractory Period
- Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program (est. 1980)
- Virtual Redundancy Routing Protocol (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Although vehicle-related road debris crashes are generally less severe than other crashes, individual incidents can be catastrophic,'' Peter Kissinger, president of the AAA Foundation, said in response to the report.
Although vehicle-related road debris (VRRD) crashes are generally less severe than other crashes, individual incidents can be catastrophic," says Peter Kissinger, President and CEO of the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.