Also among the upgrades for 2013, Ram Heavy Duty front drive shafts and U-joints are sized larger to align with the truck's new Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) and Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR).
What does VWR stand for?
VWR stands for Vehicle Weight Rating (trucks)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VWR
We have 5 other meanings of VWR in our Acronym Attic
- Voices for Working People Coalition
- Viewpoint Language
- Virginia Water Protection Permit (est. 1992; Virginia Department of Environmental Quality)
- Visa Waiver Pilot Program
- Visa Waiver Permanent Program Act (US DoS)
- Van Wagoner Post-Venture Fund
- Vermont Water Quality Gateway (Web database; University of Vermont Watershed Alliance; Burlington, VT)
- Volunteer Water Quality Monitoring (government-sponsored volunteer program; Missouri)
- Victorian Water Quality Monitoring Network (Australia)
- Van Waters and Rogers
- Verpleegkundig Wetenschappelijke Raad (Dutch: Nursing Scientific Council; Netherlands)
- Vibrating Wire Resonator
- Voluntary Work Reduction (scheduled time off)
- Vonage Wireless Router
- Victorian Water Resources Data Warehouse (Australia)
- Ventura Water Reclamation Facility (City of San Buenaventura, CA)
- Valley Waste-Resource Management (Kentville, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Virtual World Radio Network
- Voluntary Workforce Reduction Program
- Virginia Water Resources Research Center (Blacksburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This backup camera rule would affect all passenger cars, pickup trucks, minivans, buses, and low-speed vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating of up to 10,000 pounds, according to the U.
The proposal, issued by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, would expand the required field of view for all passenger cars, pickup trucks, minivans, buses and low-speed vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating of up to 10,000 pounds so drivers can see directly behind the vehicle when the transmission is in reverse.
Dedicated models must be ordered with the LQ4 engine equipped with the KL5 option and either the YF5 or NE1 emissions option, while gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) must be 8,600 or 9,200 pounds.
The trailer unit has a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 6,000 pounds; requiring no CDL license in the U.
According to Baytech, the engines, which incorporate the company's sequential multi-port fuel injection technology for gaseous fuels, are certified for use in the GM Topkick/Kodiak C series and Workhorse heavy-duty vehicles with gross vehicle weight ratings ranging from 16,000 pounds to 37,600 pounds, as well as in the GM Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500 pickup trucks and chassis cab.
and Canada, to develop a new electric vehicle (EV) with a gross vehicle weight rating of 16,000 pounds.
The new law states that taxpayers purchasing large SUV vehicles (having a gross vehicle weight rating of over 6,000 pounds) for business use after December 31, 2002, can take the Section 179 deduction up to $100,000.