July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Trimble Navigation Limited (Nasdaq: TRMB) announced today that it has been awarded major vehicle tracking projects by PRC Public Sector Inc.
What does VETRAC stand for?
VETRAC stands for Vehicle Tracking
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine
- Vehicle Technical Management Information System
- Vocational Education and Training Management Information System (various organizations)
- Vancouver Estival Trivia Open (Canada)
- Virtual Environment for Topographical Orientation (neuropsychology)
- Volume Estimation and Tracking Over Time
- Veterans Empowered to Protect African Wildlife
- Velocity Escape Tubular Rims (bicycles)
- Vietnam Era Twin Registry (veterans)
- Vermont Trail Riders Association
- Vehicle Electronics
- Veteran's Employment & Training Service
- Veterans Employment Transition Services (Miami, Florida)
- Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. (Vienna, VA)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service
- Victory Ensured Through Service
- Veterans Services Network (software application; US VA)
- Verified Electronic Transaction Technology
- Veterans Education Training and Transition (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/research/4ceadc/strategic_advice_f) has announced the addition of the "Strategic advice for Stolen Vehicle Tracking approval in the UK" report to their offering.
and Trimble Navigation Limited (NASDAQ: TRMB) jointly announced today that they have signed a multi-year agreement for Bell Atlantic to act as an Authorized Systems Integrator for Trimble's GPS-based vehicle tracking system products for advanced fleet management systems.
The real-time location system (RTLS) is the first subscription, web-based Wi-Fi vehicle tracking solution which uses radio wave technology (RFID), in conjunction with a dealership's existing wireless network infrastructure, to provide an 'always-on' view of a dealership's inventory.
Mike Jung, President of 2-Track Global Inc, commented "We now have a very strong relationship in Nigeria with our distributors and I would suggest that we are now the market leader in the territory for the supply of vehicle tracking and security products.
Vehicle tracking and recovery systems combining wireless M2M communication and satellite positioning are increasingly often specified by motor insurance companies.
Telogis, a designer and manufacturer of real-time, Web-based GPS fleet management and vehicle tracking systems, announced today the release of a new version of its fleet management and vehicle tracking application, OnTrack 3(TM).
Under the terms of the agreement, Quality Communications will market and resell the Zeosoft Product Suite, an enterprise mobility data and alert services solution, with AirLink's vehicle tracking system.