NASDAQ:ARDI), a global provider of next-generation solutions for Mobile Resource Management (MRM), today announced it has entered into a strategic agreement with Eaton Corporation's Vehicle Solutions business unit.
What does VSBU stand for?
VSBU stands for Vehicle Solutions Business Unit (Eaton Corporation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VSBU
- vessel of basilar membrane
- Virginia Sustainable Building Network (formerly known as VAHEN; Arlington, VA)
- Voorbereidend Secundair Beroepsonderwijs (Dutch: Preparatory Secondary Vocational Education)
- Voice Switch Bypass
- Vermont Standards Board for Professional Educators (Montpelier, VT)
- Variable Sized Bin Packing Problem
- Variable Speed Beam Rifle (Gundam anime)
- Veterinary Surgeons Board of South Australia
- Victoria School of Business and Technology (Canada)
- Virtual Small Business Tax Workshop
- Vereinigung Schweizer Biotechnologie Unternehmen (German: Association of Swiss Biotech Companies)
- Visibility Decreasing Rapidly
- Visibility Increasing Rapidly
- Vacationland Swim Club (Sandusky, OH)
- Vacuum System Controller
- Vadamarachchi Steno Club (Sri Lanka)
- Valencia Street Circuit (racing; Spain)
- Value Chain Scorecard
- Valve Status Chart
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN) has announced the creation of the Vehicle Solutions Business Unit (VSBU).