When choosing an alarm installer it's advisable to shop around and look for Vehicle Security Installation Board certification.
What does VSIB stand for?
VSIB stands for Vehicle Security Installation Board (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VSIB
- Visual Stability Index (concrete)
- Visual Studio Installer (Microsoft)
- VLBI Standard Interface
- Volontaire de Solidarité Internationale (French: Volunteers for International Solidarity)
- Voltage Source Inverter
- Voluntary Separation Incentive
- Volunteer Sector Initiative
- Vertical Speed Indicator/Traffic Resolution Advisory
- Virtual Socket Interface Alliance
- Virginia Summer Institute for Addiction Studies
- Vehicle Systems Installation Board (UK)
- Veterinary Surgeons Investigating Committee (Australia)
- Victorian Schools Innovation Commission (Australia)
- Verdere Scholing in Dienstverband (Dutch: Further Training in Employment)
- Valence-State Ionization Energy
- Vessel Supplies for Immediate Exportation (shipping)
- Victoria School for Ideal Education (Canada)
- Vehicle Systems Integration Facility (JSF project)
- Vendor-Specific Information Field
- Verification Session Input File
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simba was the first Company to gain accreditation (1994) at national levels by the Vehicle Security Installation Board (VSIB), the industry's regulation board for Europe.
The governing body for alarm installers is the Vehicle Security Installation Board, which certifies many dealers.