Ferrick also will discuss the advantages gained by unifying Cross Country's award-winning programs in customer relationship management with ATX's innovative vehicle relationship management.
What does vRM stand for?
vRM stands for Vehicle Relationship Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of vRM
We have 61 other meanings of vRM in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Reality Learning Environment
- Virtual Reality Literary Magazine
- Vail Ranch Limited Partnership
- Virtual Reality Learning Tool
- Valley Rescue Mission (Georgia)
- Valuation Risk Management (Veros Real Estate Solutions)
- Value Reference Model (Value Chain Group)
- Variable Range Marker
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Vehicle Registration Mark
- Vehicular Radio Modem (Motorola)
- Vendor Refill Management (hardware vendor services; New Zealand)
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Vendor Resource Management
- Venus Radar Mapper
- Version Release Milestone
- Vertical Roller Mill
- Vieilles Roues de Monteux (French vintage vehicle club)
- Viet Nam Resident Mission
- Virgin Raw Materials
Samples in periodicals archive:
Symphony Teleca Corporation, the services organization dedicated exclusively to helping clients manage the global convergence of software, the cloud and connected devices, today announced the official launch of a robust and flexible Vehicle Relationship Management (VRM) solution at the Automotive Linux Summit 2012 conference.
Remote diagnosis of the vehicle's actual performance - To date, vRM or vehicle relationship management (measuring the actions of the vehicle and its driver/owner and customizing services based on those actions) has been primarily associated with diagnosing "under the hood" problems prior to a vehicle's arrival to the service bay.
ATX pioneered the development of vRM, an acronym for vehicle relationship management, for automobile manufacturers and their affiliated dealerships.
During NAIAS, Motorola is discussing some of its advanced concepts for Telematics technology including off-board diagnostics and other vehicle relationship management services.
as the recipient of the 2004 Business Development Strategy Award for the company's development and introduction of telematics-based vehicle relationship management (vRM).
Vehicle relationship management, or vRM, is a term coined by ATX and borrowed from the more familiar marketing process of customer relationship management, or CRM.
That said, automakers will continue to struggle to develop highly profitable businesses revolving around safety-based embedded systems alone, and the investment-intensive platforms for advanced customer relationship management and vehicle relationship management will continue to be slow to develop.