Which country's international vehicle registration mark is MA?
What does VRM stand for?
VRM stands for Vehicle Registration Mark
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VRM
We have 61 other meanings of VRM in our Acronym Attic
- Victim Rights Law Center (Boston, MA)
- Virtual Reality Learning Environment
- Virtual Reality Literary Magazine
- Vail Ranch Limited Partnership
- Virtual Reality Learning Tool
- Valley Rescue Mission (Georgia)
- Valuation Risk Management (Veros Real Estate Solutions)
- Value Reference Model (Value Chain Group)
- Variable Range Marker
- Variable Rate Mortgage
- Vehicle Relationship Management
- Vehicular Radio Modem (Motorola)
- Vendor Refill Management (hardware vendor services; New Zealand)
- Vendor Relationship Management
- Vendor Resource Management
- Venus Radar Mapper
- Version Release Milestone
- Vertical Roller Mill
- Vieilles Roues de Monteux (French vintage vehicle club)
- Viet Nam Resident Mission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whittamore was asked to do an address search for Grant and Hurley in south London and a vehicle registration mark (VRM) check relating to the Love Actually star, the press standards inquiry heard.
Whittamore was asked to do an address search for Grant and Hurley in south London and a vehicle registration mark (VRM) check relating to the Love Actually star, the Press standards inquiry heard.
Security is in place to ensure only the offending driver can check out the website pictures, with both the vehicle registration mark and the unique number of the penalty notice needed to access them.
Flanagan, who gave his address as Grosvenor Road Police Station, was fined pounds 50 on each of six counts of driving with a false vehicle registration mark - that's an overall fine of pounds 300.
But Stephen was devastated to discover he had bought "a ringer" - a stolen vehicle whose Vehicle Registration Marks (VRM) had been replaced.
By following three steps, consumers can not only protect themselves but help put a stop to criminal activity: Always check the provenance of a car and double check both the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM); Know the car's market value.
The Vehicle Registration Marks Act became law last week.