84 residents, and an average vehicle occupancy rate of 1.
What does VOR stand for?
VOR stands for Vehicle Occupancy Rate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOR
We have 49 other meanings of VOR in our Acronym Attic
- Village of Point Venture (Texas)
- Voices of Positive Women (Canada)
- Vehicle Owners Questionnaire
- Virtual Output Queuing
- Visiting Officers Quarters
- Voice of Quellious (Everquest gaming)
- Virtual Observatory Query Language
- Visual Object Query Language (object database language)
- Value of Reserves
- Variation Order Request
- Vehicle Off Road (urgent repair status)
- Vendor of Record (Canada)
- Verification of Rent (rent-payment history verification)
- Verkehrsverbund Ost Region (German: Eastern Region Transport Association; Austria)
- Vestibular Ocular Reflex
- Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (ophthalmology)
- VHF (Very High Frequency) Omni-directional Radio-range
- VHF Omnidirectional Range
- Visual Operating Restriction
- Voice of Reason
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chinese vehicle occupancy rate was greater than three million in 2005 and this ensures huge potential for navigation systems (includes both the portable and personal navigation device).
The national vehicle occupancy rate for recreational travel is 2.