Magellan Spring Lineup of 9 New Vehicle Navigation Solutions Includes Google(TM) Local Search on Connected Navigation, World's First Flat-Panel GPS, and OneTouch(TM) User Interface for Unparalleled Ease of Use LAS VEGAS -- Magellan, the world's fastest-growing GPS brand, today introduced nine new vehicle navigation units at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show (booth no.
What does VNU stand for?
VNU stands for Vehicle Navigation Unit (Honeywell)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VNU
- target vulnerability indicator designating degree of hardness; susceptibility of blast; and K-factor (US DoD)
- Vulnerability Number for Thermonuclear Kill
- Virtual Network Topology Manager
- Variable Nucleotide Tandem-Repeat
- Variable Number of Tandem Repeats (genetics)
- Variable Number of Terminal Repeat
- Volpe National Transportation System Center
- Via Networking Switch Management Protocol
- Vinnytsia National Technical University (Ukraine)
- Vantive Corporation (former stock symbol; now delisted)
- Verenigde Nederlandse Uitgeversbedrijven (Dutch)
- Vietnam National University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Volontaires des Nations Unies (French)
- Vancouver NetWare Users Group (Canada)
- Viking NonStop User Group
- Vietnam National University Hanoi
- Virtual Network User Mode Linux
- Vegetarian Network Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Vereniging van Nederlandse Verkeersvliegers (Dutch civil aviation organization)
- Victory Not Vengence (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consumer product mix includes GPS mapping products for marine applications; hand-held GPS products for land, air and sea navigation; satellite telephones; ORBCOMM personal two-way satellite messaging units; and the newly introduced Magellan 750NAV turn-by-turn vehicle navigation unit.
Popular GPS Features, Plus "Turn it On and Go"[TM] Navigation and Award-Winning User Interface Makes RoadMate Well-Positioned for the Mass Market LAS VEGAS -- Magellan, the world's fastest growing GPS brand, is premiering five new additions to its popular RoadMate series of entry-level vehicle navigation units, including the first 4.