To coordinate with Hino's move to set up a production plant in Guangzhou, southeastern China, Takebe Tekkosho has recently decided to increase its purchase of various vehicle frames from Kian Shen to 3,000 units per year initially, which, roughly worth over NT$20 million, will be partly destined to Hino's Guangzhou plant and contribute considerably to Kian Shen's business growth in the short term.
What does VEFR stand for?
VEFR stands for Vehicle Frame
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VEFR
- Vente en l'état Futur d'Achèvement (French)
- Volunteer Emergency Families for Children (Richmond, VA)
- Vessel Experience Factor on Discharging (various organizations)
- Visco-Elastic Finite Difference
- Victoria Environmental and Fishery Development Association (Tanzania)
- Vector Electric Field Instrument
- Very Early Fetal Loss
- Vessel Experience Factor on Loading
- Vegetable and Fish Oils
- Vacuum Enhanced Fluid Recovery
- Vinyl Ester Fire Retardant (resin)
- Value Engineering Guideline
- Vancouver Evolution Group (BC, Canada)
- Vegetarian Eatup Group (Canada)
- Velium Encrusted Gauntlets (gaming)
- Very Evil Grin
- Visual Entertainment Group
- Volle Evangelie Gemeenschap (Pentacostal organizations, Netherlands)
- Vector Evaluated Genetic Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a report filed with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Toyota said spare tires could fall off and that brake function could be affected if the rear part of the vehicle frame suffers corrosion from road salts used in cold-climate regions.
In the past, heavy, complicated jigs clamped panels and essentially surrounded the vehicle frame as it was welded together.
The subfloor is a large square-section tubular structure that ties into the vehicle frame, and provides the mounting points for the seats in the passenger compartment.
The 16-acre Black Butte site is filled with more than 3,700 cubic yards of vehicle frames, tires, household wastes, paints and oils - enough to fill a football field 11 1/2 feet deep.
On some of these vehicles the bolts that attach the right and left upper control arms to brackets mounted on the vehicle frame, may loosen as a result of extreme service usage.
com), a wholly owned group of Magna International, manufactures a comprehensive range of metal body systems, components, assemblies and modules including complete vehicle frames, chassis systems, and body-in-white systems using a variety of innovative processes including hydroforming, stamping, and roll forming.
The trailer's signal and brake light wiring hook-up is completed in three easy steps: 1) Unplug the factory installed connector found behind each tail light, under the bumper or, on sport utility vehicles, behind the rear interior trim panel; 2) Plug the loose ends of the connector into the T-Bar on the T-Connect; 3) Plug the 4-pole molded connector (already attached to the T-Bar) into the trailer connector and ground the white wire to vehicle frame using the ring terminal provided.