Contract award: Supply of fuel for vehicle fleet management and consumption.
What does VFM stand for?
VFM stands for Vehicle Fleet Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VFM
We have 35 other meanings of VFM in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteer Fisheries Liaison Officers (Australia)
- Vessel File Lifesaving Details (US Coast Guard)
- Virtual Forum for Language Teachers
- Visual Flight
- Fighter Plane (two-engine; US Navy)
- Value For Money
- Valve Freeze Method
- Variable Format Message
- Variable Frequency Microwave
- Vector Field Magnetometer
- View Finder Monitor (various organizations)
- Virtual File Manager (Netapp)
- Virtual Fossil Museum (Internet resource)
- Visceral Fat Mass
- Visual Factory Management
- Vote for Me
- VSB File Manager (Intel File Manager for Linear Flash)
- Valley Forge Military Academy
- Valley Forge Military Academy and College
- Vermont Freedom to Marry Action Committee, Inc. (South Hero, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARI - the fastest growing vehicle fleet management company in North America - enters into partnership agreement with Telogis to connect vehicles in the field with fleet managers via the Telogis Fleet GPS-based fleet management system and Telogis Mobile handheld application.
FleetMatics, one of the fastest growing software providers of GPS-based vehicle fleet management systems to small and medium-sized businesses, has live Web-based GPS vehicle tracking services that enable business owners to track and manage their vehicles, reducing operating costs, increasing productivity and improving customer services.
The three units focus on vehicle fleet management and leasing, along with a substantial credit card business.
About PHH Corporation Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH Corporation is a leading outsource provider of mortgage and vehicle fleet management services.
Shad has been the CEO of Union Leasing, the vehicle fleet management subsidiary of CFCL, having been appointed by the Board of Directors in 2007 after holding the position of President since 2005.
com/research/cb1d8e/2010_plimsoll_anal) has announced the addition of the "2010 Plimsoll Analysis - Vehicle Fleet Management - A comprehensive profile of 242 companies operating in the UK market" report to their offering.
Amtech products are currently marketed to the intelligent transportation highway systems (ITS), intermodal, rail, air freight, vehicle fleet management, access control and security industries.