Vehicle Emergency Messaging System (VEMS) -- a state-of-the-art telematics system which integrates cellular phone and satellite vehicle location technology.
What does VEMS stand for?
VEMS stands for Vehicle Emergency Messaging System (Ford)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VEMS
We have 10 other meanings of VEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteer Environmental Monitoring Network (Volunteer Water Quality Monitoring National Facilitation Project)
- Value Engineering Master Plan
- Vestibular-Evoked Myogenic Potential (audiology)
- Veterans Estate Management Program (Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Village Environmental Management Plan (Tanzania)
- Vital Events and Morbidity Processing (UK)
- Vitrification Expended Materials Processing
- Vertical Electromagnetic Pulse Simulator
- Value Engineering Management System
- VBrick Enterprise Media System (software suite; VBrick Systems, Inc.)
- Versatile Engine Management Systems
- Versatile Exercise Mine System
- Villanova Emergency Medical Service (Villanova, PA)
- Virtual Earth's Magnetosphere System
- Virtual Event Management System
- Virtual Exhibition Management System
- Virtual Expert Mass Spectrometrist
- Visible Emissions Monitoring System
- Visionary & Enterprising Management Services (Salisbury East, South Australia)
- Volume Expiratoire Maximum Seconde (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its industry-leading technology has led to breakthroughs in multimedia systems including ICES (Information, Communication, Entertainment, Safety and Security) Voice-Activated Control Modules and Vehicle Emergency Messaging System.
com) that is not only a tool to inform consumers about Visteon's aftermarket products, but also is a means to generate excitement for some of its newest innovative products, including NavMate(R), Vehicle Emergency Messaging System (VEMS) and Rear Seat Entertainment System.