Vehicle electronics are connected wirelessly with the driver's smart phone to display the exact inflation pressure of each tyre on the phone.
What does VETRONICS stand for?
VETRONICS stands for Vehicle Electronics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vehicle Technical Management Information System
- Vocational Education and Training Management Information System (various organizations)
- Vancouver Estival Trivia Open (Canada)
- Virtual Environment for Topographical Orientation (neuropsychology)
- Volume Estimation and Tracking Over Time
- Veterans Empowered to Protect African Wildlife
- Velocity Escape Tubular Rims (bicycles)
- Vietnam Era Twin Registry (veterans)
- Vermont Trail Riders Association
- Vehicle Tracking
- Veteran's Employment & Training Service
- Veterans Employment Transition Services (Miami, Florida)
- Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. (Vienna, VA)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment and Specialties (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Veterinary Emergency Treatment Service
- Victory Ensured Through Service
- Veterans Services Network (software application; US VA)
- Verified Electronic Transaction Technology
- Veterans Education Training and Transition (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Virtual Environment Training Technology (US Navy ONR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He suggests future vehicle electronics, consumer electronic products and communication devices could be controlled by the new device, which is composed of solid state plasma.
TL272 2004-022580 1-933146-01-X Semiconductor design and implementation issues in integrated vehicle electronics.
Importantly, it remains to be seen whether any weakening of consumer confidence in vehicle electronics will lead to slowdown of "electronification" of the automobile itself.
We supply a broad range of products, including FRAM[R] and Luber-finer[R] oil, air, transmission and fuel filters, Autolite[R] spark plugs and ignition wire sets, and Prestone[R] antifreeze and car care products, as well as fuel delivery systems, cooling systems and vehicle electronics.
Intelligent, cost-effective vehicles The increasing involvement of vehicle electronics and embedded software is the single biggest technological trend within the global automotive industry, according to Hans Hentzell, president of the Swedish ICT Research Institute.
Delegates from the Swedish automotive industry will be present at Booth 139 at the Convergence 2008 conference in Detroit, Michigan on October 20-22 to meet international representatives and show off key projects from Sweden's vehicle electronics industry.
Though their primary purpose is to determine whether or not air bags should be deployed, the increasing sophistication and interconnection of vehicle electronics have made the modules de facto EDRs.