MSC Adams Vehicle Dynamics Technology Allows Ford to Design, Develop and Optimize Race Vehicle Performance.
What does VDT stand for?
VDT stands for Vehicle Dynamics Technology (Bitgear)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VDT
We have 45 other meanings of VDT in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Data Table
- Variable Density Tunnel
- Variable Depth Transducer
- Variable Discharge Turbine
- Variable Dwell Time
- Vascular Dilatation and Tortuosity
- Vegetation Direct Transfer
- Vehicle Damage Tracking
- Vehicle Data Table (software)
- Vehicle Data Terminal (mobile)
- Venezuelan Death Touch (gaming)
- Verband Deutscher Tonmeister (German: Association of German Sound Engineers; audio industry group)
- Vertical Deceleration Tower
- Video Data Terminal
- Video Dial Tone
- Video Display Terminal
- Video Display Tube
- View, Download and Transmit (electronic health records)
- Village Development Trust (Papua New Guinea)
- Vin de Table (French: Table Wine; wine standard)