A specially calibrated version of the Lexus Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM) system helps provide superior handling dynamics and traction control to the IS F.
What does VDIM stand for?
VDIM stands for Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDIM
- Video-Enhanced Differential Interference Contrast
- Vietnam Development Information Center
- Verband Deutscher Industrie Designer eV (Association of German Industrial Designers)
- Voice/Data Integration Device
- Video Display Information Format
- Village Delegation Information Form
- Vertical Display Indicator Group (F-14A/B)
- Vertical Display Indicator Group - Replacement
- Verband der Internationalen Kraftfahrzeughersteller (German: International Association of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers)
- Vadilal Dairy International, Ltd. (India)
- Video Digital Image Morphometry
- Vegetable Disease Information Note
- Voluntary Departure Incentive Plan (Telecommunications Workers Union)
- Voluntary Dispute Intervention Program (USDA)
- Vermedx Diabetes Information System
- Vermont Diabetes Information System (now Vermedx Diabetes Information System)
- Video Demonstration Information Sheet (DARPA)
- Voluntary Disclosure of Income Scheme
- Vice Director of Information Systems for Command, Control, Communications, & Computers
- Virtual Disk
Samples in periodicals archive:
As with any car, before taking to the road it is wise to check out the safety equipment on board and here, Lexus does not disappoint offering the likes of brake assist system, electronic brake force distribution, electric power steering, hill-start assist control, traction control, vehicle dynamics integrated management and vehicle stability control, all designed to help keep the driver in control.
As with any car, before taking to the road it is wise to check out the safety equipment on board and here Lexus does not disappoint, offering the likes of brake assist system, electronic brake force distribution, electric power steering, hill start assist control, traction control, vehicle dynamics integrated management and vehicle stability control, all designed to help keep the driver in control.
Lexusi Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM), a sophisticated form of dynamic stability control, is standard across the range now.
Leading edge intelligent systems do their work to take the burden of driving off the driver, as features such as Electric Power Steering (EPS), Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM), Bi-HID headlamps, intelligent Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) and Wide-angle side view and rear view monitors create a sense of total command on the road and peace of mind.
Active safety features from the IS sedans transfer as well, including Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (VDIM), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), and an available Pre-Collision System (PCS).
Adopting a redesigned multi-link suspension system and a new Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management system, the new LEXUS's achieve good handling performance and provide a comfortable ride.
As well as excellent economy and outstanding performance, the Lexus boasts class-leading safety features such as nine airbags, adaptive front-lighting which swivels the beam to improve illumination on bends and a vehicle dynamics integrated management system, which ensures the most efficient braking, traction and stability features come together to maximise efficiency.